Our Ford radio codes are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We guarantee our radio decodes work, and its totally FREE!
Showing your Ford radios serial code on the radios display.
Holding Preset Buttons 1 & 6
Turn on your radio and hold the preset buttons 1 & 6 for 2 to 3 seconds, the code cycle will begin, wait until your serial shows and make note. It will look like the image below .
Holding Preset Buttons 2 & 6
If buttons 1 & 6 do not work, try holding button presets 2 & 6. The radio serial will display on screen.
Example of Ford 6000CD Radio Variant
The same method applies for this radio. Holding buttons 1 & 6 together to start the code cycle. The ‘V’ serial will display towards the end of the cycle.
If you do not see the serial try holding buttons 2 & 6 and look out for a serial starting with the letter ‘M’. If neither of these work please refer to method 2 below.
Step 1 – How To Take Out Your RadioIt is quite simple to remove your Ford radio. You will need a set of radio release keys (PC5-132). These are inexpensive and are around £3 – £5, you can obtain them from a local car audio shop or Halfords.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio’s casing.
Step 2 – How To Find Your Ford Radio Serial.The Ford radio serial starts with V/M/BP/C7 for example V123456. The TravelPilot models are a longer serial number. An example of this would be C73F0961 C 0536857. Please see images below for reference.
Ford V Radio Label
- Submit your Radio Serial and your email!
- You will then be redirected to download your code this is important! As you will be receiving an email when the code is activated
Entering Your Ford Radio Code
- When the radio is turned on ‘CODE’ should display on the radios display.
- Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- To Input Your Ford Radio Code, simply press button 5 or Enter and your radio will start to play.
- If LOCK10 appears after entering 10 incorrect codes, press and hold the number 6 button while turning on the radio to change from LOCK10 back to CODE. You then have 3 further attempts at the code before LOCK13 appears.
- If LOCK13 appears then you will need to take the radio to a Ford Dealer or radio specialist to be unlocked.