Our Volskwagen radio codes are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We guarantee our radio decodes work, and its totally FREE!
How to Find Your VW Radio Code Serial
How to find your Volkswagen radio serial on the radios label.
Volkswagen Radio Label
To find your Volkswagen serial number remove the radio from the dashboard. You will need either a Phillips head or flathead screwdriver to do this. the serial is located on the radio label on the top or side of the radio, in some cases it will be engraved into the radios casing.
There are online guides and video tutorials on You Tube that can help with the removal of the radio.
Navigation SystemIf your car radio is a navigation system, it will have the number 7 on the 6th digit of the serial number like so.
- Submit your Radio Serial and your email!
- You will then be redirected to download your code this is important! As you will be receiving an email when the code is activated
How To Enter Your Volkswagen Radio Code
1. Switch the radio on and the word “SAFE” should appear in the display.
2. Use the station-preset numbers on the radio to enter the four-digit code. You will have two attempts to enter the code before it locks you out . If locked out the radio will go back into “SAFE” mode and you’ll be unable enter the code for at least one hour.
3. Press the “seek” button on your radio after you’ve entered the code. This usually looks like a “>>” symbol.