Our Jeep radio codes are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We guarantee our radio decodes work, and its totally FREE!
Step 1 – How To Take Out Your Jeep RadioIt is quite simple to remove your Jeep radio. You will need t a flat-head screwdriver or a prying tool for prying the panels off the dash to access the radio.
In some cases you may need radio release keys to remove your radio from the head unit.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio’s casing.
How To Find Your Jeep Radio Serial.Once the radio has been removed you will need to locate the radios label, which is on the top or side of the radios casing.
The Jeep radio serial numbers begin with TQ, T0, TC, TD, TZ, TB or TH. Our Jeep radio code online unlocking service covers all CD & cassette players which include Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Patriot and Jeep Wrangler.
Please see image for reference.
T00 Jeep Radio System (Mitsubishi)If your car radio is a T00 Mitsubishi system, these decodes can take between 24 – 72 hours to decode as it requires us to connect directly to the decoding servers. So please be patient.
- Submit your Radio Serial and your email!
- You will then be redirected to download your code this is important! As you will be receiving an email when the code is activated
How to Enter Your Jeep Radio Code
When the radio is turned on ‘CODE’ should display on the radios display.
- Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
Then, press the CD button to input your Jeep Radio Code and your code will be stored and access will be granted.