Our Skoda radio codes are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We guarantee our radio decodes work, and its totally FREE!
1. How To Find Your Skoda Radio Serial.It is quite simple to remove your Skoda radio. You will need t a flat-head screwdriver or a prying tool for prying the panels off the dash to access the radio.
In some cases you may need radio release keys to remove your radio from the head unit.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio’s casing.
2. What We NeedThe Skoda radio serial is a 14 digit serial number for example SKZ1Z1F6412082. Please see image for reference.
- Submit your Radio Serial and your email!
- You will then be redirected to download your code this is important! As you will be receiving an email when the code is activated
How to Enter Your Skoda Radio Code
Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
After about 3 seconds “1000” will appear on the display.
- Press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
Then, press the control button to input your Skoda Radio Code and your code will be stored and access will be granted.